Not only was I able to pick out my favorite colored M&M's, but we got to watch a 3-D movie! I'm not sure Harrison enjoyed it as much as me without his glasses, but he wasn't complaining.
We then trucked down the street to watch the water show in front of the Bellagio. I was fascinated with how the water knew to move to the music. Harrison, on the other hand, was much more interested in the scantily clad billboard at the Flamingo across the street, but that probably wouldn't be an appropriate picture for this blog.
After the water fountain, we finished our two mile trek to the Mirage. I didn't think the walk was that far, but Mom and Dad kept saying they wished they had a stroller. I like the Mirage a lot... they had dolphins, tigers and llamas. Of course, after playing the slot machine at the M&M store that dispensed candy, I was also pretty interested in the real big slot machines at the casino as I figured they must spit out some really big candy!
After the animals we were ready for a little nap. Harrison and I were so worn out, that Mom and Dad actually had to wake us up from our nap for part 2 of Vegas. We had a quick snack and were off to Circus Circus. I could have stayed there all night. They had games and rides and I even won a stuffed rhino with a little help from Daddy. As you can see from the pictures, even Harrison was in heaven with when he was eating a pretzel in the clown car.
No rest for the Browns... tomorrow we're loading up again and we're off to see my Nona in Santa Barbara for Thanksgiving (I just hope she's ready!)
No comments:
Post a Comment