No trip to California is complete without a stop at In-N-Out Burger so we headed over there for lunch. Harrison thoroughly enjoyed his milkshake (as did I) and then I decided to introduce him to ketchup. I fed him lots of it off the tip of my finger!
We went to the zoo the next day and had a great time running around (literally running...I insisted on pushing Harrison in the stroller and everyone had fun trying to keep up with me and keep Harrison's arms and legs free from injury when I'd run him into things!). Nona & Stacey's friends came with their two boys. Andrew and I get along splendidly and we decided to ride the train together and sat in the back seat. We acted totally goofy with one another and Mom & Dad are already starting to fear for my teenage/boy-crazy years!
Today, we enjoyed a fun new thanksgiving tradition and got to go swimming this morning because the weather was so beautiful. Harrison enjoyed himself so much he almost fell asleep floating with Daddy. So now, we're enjoying a nice, long pre-feast nap. We've had a great visit with Nona and Stacey and will be sad to say goodbye tomorrow. Luckily, we have lots more exciting stops on our trip. Tomorrow, we're headed to San Francisco to meet up with Uncle Ryan and Brooke and we're headed to the Notre Dame-Stanford game on Saturday (not sure if we're looking forward to that part or not!).
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and finds themselves with as much to be thankful for as we do!



No comments:
Post a Comment