


Next to Christmas, I think Halloween is going to be one of my favorite holidays! I caught on to the whole concept of trick-or-treating much fast than I'm learning my numbers (at least that is what I'm letting Mom and Dad think). Let's just say I ended the night by saying "This is the best day ever!"
We started off the day with a party at school. Ethan (Super Ethan) and I made quite the duo. Later, my friend Allison came over with her dad. We made quite a combo... a flower and two little 50's Greasers. I ran from house to house trying to get more candy for Dad and I to share -- somehow I forgot about the sharing part as soon as we got home. After we were all done Mom and Dad lit a fire in our pit and we made s'mores... obviously we needed more sugar. I had a blast! Harrison had a little trouble keeping up so we sent him home with Mommy to make sure our house didn't get tricked. However, I do think I could learn a thing or two from Allison. Despite visiting exactly the same number of houses, she had nearly twice as much candy as me at the end of the evening (not that I noticed). I guess being aggressive pays off!





No comments:
Post a Comment