Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to Reagan


The birthday celebrations have begun! Despite the fact that my birthday is still a week away, we have been celebrating almost everyday since Friday (Daddy says I take after my grandpa Ken and his month-long birthdays!) Since we're going to be out of town on my birthday we celebrated with a birthday party on Friday night at a gymnastics/tumbling place here. It was basically just a huge room full of things to climb on, jump on, swing from, etc. It was a blast and everyone had a great time. (thank you to Gams for my super cute outfit -- it even had the number 3 on the skirt for my 3rd birthday!) I was so exhausted from the whole thing that I went to bed as soon as we got home and left my presents to open in the morning! Thank you to all of my friends that were able to make it and thank you for all the great gifts! (and Alex & Allison...we missed you!). The picture we posted is the best attempt we had at a group photo...

You may also notice that Harrison liked my birthday cookie cake even more than I did! He was covered in chocolate!

No comments: