Tuesday, October 20, 2009
The Shed
We got to take Nona out to see Papa and Grandma's shed on Sunday night. Like most, she was surprised to see it. I guess when you hear the word "shed" you don't quite picture this....
We had a great time showing Nona how well we drive. Papa and Grandma have set up obstacles for me to do figure 8s around and man, am I getting good. I even lean into turns and have figured out how to slam on the breaks, turn the wheel and skid into a stop. Look out on the roads in 10 years (yep...out here in good ol' South Dakota, they are going to arm me with a license at 14....even though I'm ready now apparently!). This picture is a bit blurry, but Mom had to add it because Nona captured my driving face quite well -- crazy!
It was opening weekend for pheasant season and I was pretty fascinated watching the guys clean their birds and collecting feathers. There really isn't much I'm grossed out by these days (did I mention that my new favorite hobby is collecting millipedes?!?!)

Harrison and I were also very happy to help Papa wash his pickup. We sure are glad that Papa and Grandma built that great big playground for us! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun for the four Brown babies to grow up surrounded by family!! They will have the fondest childhood memories of "the shed"!!
OMG, cannot believe that at 14 they get a driver's license, holy buckets as Jess would say! :)
Post a Comment