Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Family

I finally got to go to the hospital to see my little sisters... and my timing was perfect! They had just taken Kennedy off of her monitors and they gave her a bath. Two perfect clean little babies! Needless to say, I could barely contain myself. Here is Kennedy enjoying her spa treatment...
Mom and Dad were so excited to see our two little faces peeking through the window into the nursery...
I immediately stated that I wanted to hold "the little one." I held on tight to Kennedy and declared my love for her over and over and over again.
Harrison said he would hold "the big one." That's the first time anyone has used big to describe Madison! Harrison was pretty impressed and we were all impressed how well he held her
Grandma didn't want to pick one, so she went ahead and held both girls at the same time:
But I didn't like letting go of Kennedy for too long at a time, so I went and helped Grandma out...
We gave Papa a turn too....although he spent most of his time keeping Harrison reigned in....
Mom and Dad still can't believe they have four perfect, healthy, and beautiful kiddos. They are so blessed.
Hugs and kisses for the twins
We came back after going out for supper and I brought one of my stuffed animals to show to Kennedy. I think she really liked it.
She was wide awake and had a lot of fun watching me.
She started to fuss and I was able to calm her down with her pacifier and get her back to sleep. Mom is thrilled to have such a great helper already!
We didn't want to leave but headed home with Grandma and Papa and are counting down the minutes until those girls get to come home to us! Hopefully just a few more days!

No comments: