Speaking of Harrison, he is such a proud big brother that he absolutely refuses to take off the bracelets they gave us when we visited the babies in the hospital.....(if you can't read them they say Kennedy's Big Brother and Madison's Big Brother -- one bracelet for each baby just like Mom and Dad had)
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
It Just Keeps Getting Better
We are settled in so nice at home -- the only complaint Mom has would be about the snowflakes that keep falling out our window....but as for us kids, she just keeps saying she couldn't be any happier. It's been a pretty smooth transition so far -- aided by lots of help from Grandma, yummy meals brought by friends and family, the fact that the twins are still in that newborn stage where all they do is sleep, and now a visit from Nona. Madison and Kennedy are doing great, eating well, sleeping lots and getting so much love from me and Harrison.
Speaking of Harrison, he is such a proud big brother that he absolutely refuses to take off the bracelets they gave us when we visited the babies in the hospital.....(if you can't read them they say Kennedy's Big Brother and Madison's Big Brother -- one bracelet for each baby just like Mom and Dad had)
I personally can almost always be found holding one of the babies (usually Kennedy, but I'm trying to be more fair with my affection at the request of Mom and Dad). I'm a great helper and will run to put in pacifiers when they fuss and can usually be counted on to feed one when it's time for them to eat.
I'm such a good helper that I convinced Daddy that I could handle holding both of them at the same time. As I told him "I saw Grandma hold two babies, so I think I can hold two babies...."
I could probably stand to sit and watch them all day long...
"I just love them so much"
The cute little outfits are already coming as gifts from friends....these are from Daddy's cousin & his wife Kerrie....(Madison is in front)
We were pretty excited to show the babies off to Great Grandma and Great Grandpa (Daddy's Grandma and Grandpa). I think they were pretty excited to see the babies too...

Nona flew in yesterday for a week and she is quickly learning how to love all 4 of us at the same time. I keep attacking her with hugs, Harrison is always asking her to play cars with him, and the babies just love to be held and to look at her. Mom is grateful to have her here and appreciated getting sent to her room by Nona today for a three hour nap!
The babies took a pretty good nap too. No matter how you lay them down, they always find their way back to be nose-to-nose. It's just too cute!!!
Speaking of Harrison, he is such a proud big brother that he absolutely refuses to take off the bracelets they gave us when we visited the babies in the hospital.....(if you can't read them they say Kennedy's Big Brother and Madison's Big Brother -- one bracelet for each baby just like Mom and Dad had)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nose to nose is toooo cute!
they are sooooo cute!
Oh goodness, that is the sweetest to read about how much love is filled in your family!!
Thank you for taking time to post so we can see your 4 adorable children! Love seeing them! :)
Post a Comment