Sunday, October 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Mom and Dad and the twins finally broke out of the hospital yesterday. They were so happy to be home and I was thrilled to have my baby sisters at my house where I can see them anytime I want! Harrison and I are already helping out every way we can. With Grandma and Papa's help, we fed the babies --- although I'm very certain that I can do it myself and actually did a great job feeding Kennedy her entire bottle. Harrison likes being in charge of throwing diapers away, which is fine by Mom and Dad. Everyone had a smooth first night at home. Kennedy and Madison only woke up once between 12 and 7 so Mom and Dad are in pretty good moods this morning. Hopefully, they'll continue the trend. We'll see....

Here are a few pictures of our first day home together as a family....



3 comments:

Fosko Family said...

Love the pictures. Looks like everyone is doing well. I can tell Harrison and Reagan love their baby sisters so much!! Also so cute to hear that they are doing things to help you, Corey and the babies out. They are just too sweet.

Allison said...

Just too sweet! Keep those babies warm in that cold weather!

desertgramma said...

Agree with Fosko Family! So glad you are all home again, tucked-in safe and sound--