Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday!

This weekend, Harrison and I took Mom & Dad out for a birthday party at a place called Incredible Pizza. We had a blast (and I think they did too!). They had go karts, bowling, miniature golf and toys and games and all that good stuff. We did it all (except the bumper cars because we're too little). Mom wasn't sure I'd be allowed on the go karts because you have to be 36" tall, but they stood me up against the "you must be this tall" sign and there was no question -- I'm actually about 38" tall!!!! Wow! Harrison was very sad to have to watch from the bleachers...And even better than being tall enough was the fact that Daddy and I came in first place and got a ribbon!


We had a fantastic day playing and then ate dinner and were having a lovely time UNTIL...
we found out the ice cream machine was Out Of Order. Have you ever seen a sadder face than mine??? Luckily, the sad face worked magic and Daddy took us to get some ice cream on the way home. What a fun afternoon!

Last night, Mom and Dad went out to dinner to celebrate their birthdays just the two of them and had a really nice dinner. The waiter even brought out two desserts with candles!

No comments: