We had a fantastic day at the Regatta Festival. We watched the boats, but only for a minute because there were so many other fun things to do (and, I was getting a little upset that I wasn't allowed to ride a boat, so Dad & Mom kept distracting me with other things!). I absolutely had to spend some time on all the inflatable things and went down the slide more times than I can count (which actually isn't all that high - "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, EIGHT, 7, 8" - but I did go down a lot!).

Then I had a nice lady paint a butterfly on my face, got to pet a bunch of animals, and I met Cinderella...I'm not sure I know exactly who she is, but she was pretty and she was a princess and she had a box full of toys that she was giving out so I decided I liked her!


Then we walked through a traveling display called a Luminarium. Apparently this thing was made in England and has been on display all over the world and made it's US debut here in OKC (imagine that!). Anyhow, it was pretty neat. A huge air-inflated thing (don't know a better word for it) that has all these different tunnels and chambers that are made with different colored materials (kind of like parachute or moonbounce material). Anyhow, with just the natural light coming in the whole place changes based on where you are in it. Hard to describe...but it was really neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment