Yesterday Mommy took me out for a very special event. We participated in the 5K Race for the Cure -- supporting breast cancer research. Thanks to all of you who donated money to support our walk! We opted to do the walking version, rather than running. A bunch of our friends from the Mom's Club were there too. Mom did all of the walking while I kept up my energy by eating all of the snacks I could find. We even managed to finish in just a little over an hour.






Needless to say, Mommy was a little tired when we got home. I, on the other hand, was ready to go after eating my French toast sticks, apple, Pop-tart, Sun chips, banana, fruit snacks,
graham crackers, and Brownie. Daddy and I were playing guess what this picture is... I got this one right away!
No comments:
Post a Comment