Monday, October 29, 2007

Harrison's First Steps!

It has been a long time coming... Yes, my baby brother finally took his first steps! I'm not sure that he'll be running from house to house on Halloween, but he's going to be hard to keep up with any day now. Mommy and Daddy say that their thrilled, but I sense a little apprehension in their voices.




Not only have I been supervising Harrison's short little walks... I've been busy getting ready for Halloween. Harrison and I tried on our costumes for the MOM's Club Fall Party. In case you couldn't tell, we're 50's dancers (Mommy always was a big fan of Grease)! Even though we didn't win, Mom and Dad still told us we were the cutest kids there. I also supervised Mom and Dad decorating pumpkins... I have to say that the pirate and the cat wouldn't have turned out the same without me! (Maybe next year I'll get to use an actual knife!)

No comments: