Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Big Girl...Big Wheels!

Sorry for the delay in updating this. We had a pretty ugly weekend around here. Harrison and I both got some sort of stomach bug and kept Dad & Mom pretty busy doing laundry, sanitizing everything, and just keeping us happy. Then Mom woke up with it yesterday. Today everyone is all better and we're looking forward to staying healthy for a while. Speaking of...stay tuned for a report on Harrison's 1 year check up tomorrow (it got pushed back because of our trip last month).

The big news is that it's officially been over a week since I've had any accidents! I guess that means I'm potty trained. I really made it easy on Mom & Dad...it took a whole day! Anyhow, to celebrate I got to go pick out a new toy and I got a whack-a-mole game for Harrison and me to play. We love it (and so far haven't decided to use the hammers on each other!).

The other big news is that I mastered my big wheel...well, the pedaling part. Apparently I still need to work on the steering part. I'm still prone to running into the grass, a curb, or whatever happens to be in my way when I start veering off course. I even gave Mom a few tips on how to do it and made her ride it (despite her best efforts to convince me that she didn't fit!).
Harrison got a haircut on Sunday afternoon so we took before and after pictures of him. Unfortunately, he wasn't a huge fan of the event so the lady went with the quickest route and buzzed the clippers all around his head. He didn't end up with very much left!
That's it for now. We'll try to update tomorrow with Harrison's stats from his doctor's visit.

No comments: