Well, everyone finally got healthy and we made the most of it and had a fantastic week. Dad picked us up from school on Tuesday and followed Mom's suggestion that maybe we'd like to go feed the ducks. This apparently did not turn out to be a very fun excursion. Apparently the ducks were very hungry and Harrison and I were not exactly thrilled with how extroverted those ducks were!


This morning we walked over to the park to play. Harrison is finally starting to enjoy other things besides the swing (like following me through tunnels and down slides), but the swing is definitely still his favorite. Mom was shading her eyes from the sun with her hand and Harrison thought she was playing peek-a-boo, so he started playing too (only, you'll notice he kinda misses his eyes when he plays peek-a-boo and puts his hand on top of his head instead!)


This afternoon we went with our friends to a pumpkin patch. We got to feed some more very hungry animals in the petting zoo (again, not our favorite part!), we climbed all over some hay bales, found our way through a corn maze, rode ponies and of course picked out our first (probably of many) pumpkins. I think my favorite part was petting the bunnies. I even picked one out and told Daddy "I want to take this one home!" (I must have liked him because he was white like my puppies...)




This morning we walked over to the park to play. Harrison is finally starting to enjoy other things besides the swing (like following me through tunnels and down slides), but the swing is definitely still his favorite. Mom was shading her eyes from the sun with her hand and Harrison thought she was playing peek-a-boo, so he started playing too (only, you'll notice he kinda misses his eyes when he plays peek-a-boo and puts his hand on top of his head instead!)


This afternoon we went with our friends to a pumpkin patch. We got to feed some more very hungry animals in the petting zoo (again, not our favorite part!), we climbed all over some hay bales, found our way through a corn maze, rode ponies and of course picked out our first (probably of many) pumpkins. I think my favorite part was petting the bunnies. I even picked one out and told Daddy "I want to take this one home!" (I must have liked him because he was white like my puppies...)






The weather is still warm and gorgeous out here and there are lots of fun things going on around town this weekend. Tomorrow we're heading downtown for the Regatta festival and on Sunday there's a big children's event at the park across the street. We should have lots more pictures to share after the weekend! (for those of you who aren't tired of looking at all the pictures from today!)
No comments:
Post a Comment