Thursday, July 3, 2008

Seriously, Stay Tuned!

Firstly, for those of you that may have been worried -- Jenna is a ROCKSTAR!! She managed the three of us kids better than Mommy, Daddy & Amy can do all together. When they got home from the parade tonight, we were all happy, fed, bathed and in pajamas. She is phenomenal and they would really like for her to just move in. Thank you Jenna!

Secondly, I think I forgot to mention earlier that I managed to get a mosquito bite on my eyelid when we were out watching fireworks at Mikenna's house the other night. My eye has been swollen halfway shut for the past two days and I've subsequently been on Benadryl 4 times a day since. Well, tonight the drugs seem to have truly sunk in. I was hilarious tonight. Daddy pulled out the video camera and got some great footage and photos. Hopefully this weekend we can get it pulled together for you to see. The good news is that my eye is looking so much better and everyone got a really good laugh (including me) at my silliness tonight.

Mom, Dad & Amy had a good time at the parade. It was a big one and they were running alongside a 1964 Cadillac Deville passing out Brown For Senate and Cronin For House frisbees (and when they say running, they aren't kidding!) to all the kids in the crowd. Two more parades to go and then, I think, parade season is over. Phew!

Anyhow, I hope that you get to enjoy the show that I put on tonight....it had everyone in tears. But mostly, we just wanted to let you know that we did just fine with a babysitter in charge!

Good night!

No comments: