Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday America!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Fourth of July! Abbey and I would like to thank our Aunt Jen for sending us some really cute outfits to wear today. My shirt says Miss Independence...it's cute and accurate! We headed to Faulkton, SD for their Wild West Days parade. This time, all three of us kids and Aunt Amy got to ride in the Cadillac while Mommy, Daddy, Justin and another helper ran alongside passing out frisbees. I loved riding in the car and was really quite good at throwing candy to the kids. We think it worked well enough that we'll do the same thing at the parade tomorrow.




Tonight we're having a bunch of family over for a BBQ and fireworks. I even helped Mommy make a flag cake while simultaneously "taste testing" the sprinkle cookies! Hopefully I can last long enough to see the fireworks....dusk isn't until about 10:00 up here! Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!

No comments: