Just one picture from today...and a few headlines I wanted to share:
#1 -- turns out Mom is a big fan of bull riding. She actually had a lot of the fun at the Bull-A-Rama last night and is looking forward to taking us kids to a few rodeos now this summer! Guess I better find me some cowboy boots!
#2 - Harrison is talking up a storm (this scares Mommy & Daddy because I wasn't talking this much at his age and everyone knows how much I talk now!). He started saying "Let's Go!" "Daddy...unge (orange) juice...please" and today even put together "oh no! the balloon!"
#3 - Grandpa is taking me fishing today out at his land by Cottonwood Lake. I'm so excited that I've had my bag packed since yesterday -- my Barbie fishing pole, my baby Abby doll, a shovel, a bucket, and an umbrella in case it rains! I told Grandpa I'd dig up worms, so we'll see if I'm true to my word!

No comments:
Post a Comment