Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oh What a Day :)

Today was the perfect day (in my little 3 year old world)! We went to church last night at the river again, so we got to have a nice fun morning at home. Then Grandma & Grandpa came over and took me with them to get the 4-wheeler out of the shed (they were moving it out of the way so that we could get to the boat so we could get that out and ready for the summer - fun!). In the meantime, the 4 wheeler was lots of fun and I loved riding it with everyone -- Harrison remains uncertain about the whole thing which surprised all of us...


We rode it over to the park and played for a while...




Then we headed home and ate dinner so that we could go back out and get to the pool to go swimming for the first time this summer! They have a great little baby pool that's just the right depth for me and Harrison and it's fenced off from the big pool - Mom is very excited about that! The water was still a bit cold but I didn't seem to mind and I jumped right in. Harrison decided to watch and play around the pool without going in. I think he's waiting for it to warm up a bit. Grandpa started a fun game of splashing Harrison, but I got the last laugh because when he wasn't watching I got over there and splashed him!





It was such a fun day! We're still enjoying and celebrating Daddy's win on Tuesday. But Mommy put him right to work on some home improvement projects. We'll share some pictures of all that work soon!

Mommy was uploading the pictures to the blog while I watched a movie with Daddy & Harrison and, as you can see, my perfect day wore me out. I fell asleep in Daddy's arms. Mom picked me up to carry me up to bed and I half woke up to eek out the words "not tired" and then fell right back to sleep. I have a feeling this is going to be a great summer!

No comments: