So we made it out to the river today on my cousin Mikenna's mommy's boat. They have a huge pontoon boat which was great for all of us and we had a fantastic time with everyone (such a fantastic time that I threw one of the world's greatest tantrums when it was time to pull the boat back out of the water because I WASN'T DONE RIDING YET!!!!!). We pulled over to shore at one point and played with rocks -- Harrison managed to try to take a header into the water but luckily those life jackets come with handles on the back so Mommy caught him before any serious injuries occurred. Abbey must think she's a fish because she loved the water and probably would have just kept walking into it if her mommy hadn't stopped her. It was a great afternoon on the water and we had a really fun time with all the cousins. Mommy & Amy are looking forward to taking a day off tomorrow and not doing anything and actually having 'nap time' for the little ones. We're headed over to Mikenna's house tomorrow night for dinner and fireworks (I think Harrison and Abbey are staying home with a sitter)! I just love having Abbey here!
1 comment:
My cousin Harrison looks so grown up! Big, too! If I'm going to Storeybook Land, tell my mommy and daddy so they can catch me up on my nursery rhyme characters! Glad you're all having a great time.
Bobby
Post a Comment