Saturday, May 31, 2008

Babies, Balls, and Baking

Harrison and I seem pretty oblivious to all the work and stress that Daddy & Mommy are going through right now -- we're just keeping busy playing and visiting relatives. My cousin Will came to visit (he was at Christie's graduation party and I was SO excited to see him and play with him again) and this time he brought his cousin Baby Tyler with him. As most of you know, I am obsessed with babies and I just loved Baby Tyler. Tyler is a pretty amazing kid. He was born when his mommy was only 29 weeks pregnant him. He's 10 months old now and making tremendous gains in his development. As far as I was concerned, he was cute, he smiled at me and I loved him. We really enjoyed their visit and hope to see them again soon. Daddy's cousin Angie took more pictures of all of us kids together so we'll post those later!


After all that playing with my cousins, I came home and fell asleep on the couch. I was still sleeping when Harrison woke up so Mommy took him out on the deck to play. He found an ingeniously lazy way to play basketball:

Last night, while we were getting ready for bed (thus explaining why I'm clad only in a pull up in the pictures), we were watching the end of Enchanted -- my all time favorite movie this week --and I decided to start waltzing with my baby Abby doll and then tried to pull Harrison out onto the dance floor with me:


This morning, I was up before everyone else, so Mom kept me occupied with some baking. I decided to put on a little 'cooking show' for all my dolls...


So, as you can see, life for Harrison and me has been pretty normal. As for Mom & Dad they have a fun filled weekend of sausage feeds and a Bull-A-Rama & pork roast -- not exactly normal but they're still having fun. We're spending the rest of the day with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Christie before meeting up with Mom & Dad at the river for mass (Mom & Dad are interested to see if church goes any easier managing us when we're outdoors....something tells me that it's going to involve a lot of running on Harrison's part!).

We'll post again on Tuesday!!!!

No comments: