BEFORE THE INCIDENT - having a fun time dressing up as a princess for my formal dinner of macaroni and cheese with daddy....
Mom had just gotten home from work and found two happy, clean, bathed kids in pajamas getting ready for bed. Harrison and I were having a quick dance party before heading to bed and somehow I managed to trip over my own feet and crash head first into the (apparently very hard) coffee table. I ended up with a pretty big gash in my forehead that only took Mom and Dad about .0001 second to realize needed some medical attention. We headed up to the hospital and sweet Grandma came to take care of Harrison. It was a scary first few minutes but I perked up pretty quick and was my normal self talking to everyone and being so brave while they cleaned and stitched me up. They asked if I had fun plans for the summer and I told him I was taking dance class -- to which he replied, "I hope there aren't any coffee tables at your dance class!" So now, I'm still a gorgeous princess, just with a big ol' bandaid across my forehead.... The stitches come out next week....probably sometime around the time that Mom and Dad's blood pressure comes back down. Such excitement!
4 comments:
OUCH!Your a brave girl Reagan!
Feel better Reagan! By the way, you look JUST like your daddy in this photo!
Ouch, sounds like me as a kid! I can never tell if its bad enough to need medical attention so I guess it had to be bad. You are lucky she's 4.5 and this is your first ER visit! Glad she's ok
Every woman must have a battle scare of some sort, eh? I believe mine was from running into a wall at her age. duh. At least bandaids are so cool at that age!
Post a Comment