Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Good Laugh at Mom's Expense

Everyone seems to be enjoying this story so much that we figured we better add it to the blog to have for the archives:

Corey's cousin Luke was over the other day playing with the kids and Reagan turned to Mom and said...
 
Reagan: "what's Luke going to be?"  
Mom:     "what do you mean?"  
Reagan:  "at Brooke and Ryan's thing"  
Mom:      "I don't think Luke is going to be anything.  I think it's just you and Harrison and Daddy in the wedding."   
Reagan:  "what are you going to be?"  
Mom:      "nothing.  Mommy gets to be a guest and help you and Harrison get ready."
Reagan:   "but, Mommy, you said you were going to be a WHALE!"
Mom:       "ohhhh...yeah...that's right.  Mommy is going to be the whale."  

I'm a pretty funny kid, apparently :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That is too funny, they really pay attention....to some things anyway