Tuesday, September 30, 2008
My hair
Just had to add a little note because everyone is commenting lately on how long my hair is growing. I cringe with fear anytime Mom says anything about cutting my hair -- I don't want her to cut it EVER. I will allow her to trim my bangs when necessary but when she asks about cutting the rest I say "but Daddy LOVES my long hair!" So Mom has decided to let me grow it in the hopes of having me donate it to Locks of Love -- in which case I need a 10 inch ponytail to cut off. I think we're getting close! But we want it to grow enough that I still have some hair after the cut. Mom talked to me about this about a month ago and asked if I might want to grow my hair really long and then cut some of it to share with a little girl who doesn't have any hair. I thought about it for a minute after saying yes and asked "is she a little girl?" Mom replied that she would probably be about my age or so. And then I asked (in all seriousness) "but does she have a REALLY tiny head so she just needs a little bit of my hair????" I really do love my hair!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment