Monday, September 29, 2008
Homecoming
For starters, just thought we'd share this picture Mom & Dad took of me when I was trying to spell words with my letters in the bathtub. I put these letters together and asked Daddy "what's this spell?" He thought it was funny enough to call Mommy in to see, so they took a picture...(if you can't read it it spells HOTY - yes, it's misspelled, but it's funny)
The big excitement last week was Gettysburg's Homecoming football game. The first picture below is from earlier in the week. Our house isn't too far from the football field and we could hear the whistles and crowd from the JV game while playing on the deck. Mommy came out to check on us and found us pretending to be spectators and cheering right along even though we couldn't see! On Friday, Gettysburg had their homecoming parade and we rode along in the back of the pickup again with Daddy & Justin and threw out candy. We lucked out and were one of the first few cars to go through, so we parked the truck at the end of the route (conveniently located in front of Grandma's house) and watched the rest of the parade with Grandma and the kids from daycare who were there too. It must have been a bit too much fun for me because I came home and got super tired and sick. So we missed the football game, but we hear that we won....



Look how sad I look when I'm sick:


Saturday I woke up and still had a high fever but luckily it broke a little later in the morning so Harrison and I still got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for our sleepover while Mom & Dad headed out of town for a wedding. We had a great time as usual and didn't want to go home when the sleepover was over! They took us out for a ride to the farm and we got to throw rocks in the lake, and this time we even got to climb inside a semi and an empty grain bin! Mom & Dad had a great weekend too but they left their camera at home so there are f no pictures of them all dolled up.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh look at that sweet baby feeling sick, just breaks your heart, doesn't it?
Holy Buckets (said in my best Jess voice!), Reagan's hair is getting so long, she looks like Rapunzel!!
Post a Comment