Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tulsa

We packed up the car and headed out as soon as we woke up Saturday morning and had a very uneventful drive over to Tulsa and went straight to the aquarium. I loved looking at all the fishies and plants and I even got to feed some stingrays -- but unlike Harrison, I did not like the sharks very much. Once Daddy assured me that they were in a cage and couldn't get me I was a little more willing to walk through the tunnel where they were swimming all around us, but I still wasn't a huge fan.


After we left the aquarium we checked into our hotel (which will remain nameless since it wasn't a Marriott!) and took naps. When we woke up, Mommy and Daddy took us downstairs to a really fun indoor pool with slides and water geysers and we had a blast splashing around and sliding and jumping. Harrison loved that it was so shallow he could just crawl around (and he just kept crawling into deeper water until someone would stop him....that kid has no fear!). After we swam and headed back upstairs I decided to streak through the hallways instead of getting my diaper back on! I had room service for the first time and then we went to bed (although this part took a while because I thought it was pretty nice of me to keep going into the other room to check on Mom and Dad!). We woke up and went swimming again and headed back home. We were supposed to go see a safari animal place but Hurricane Erin brought lots of rain to Oklahoma, so we skipped the outdoor activities and headed to IHOP instead. It was a really fun weekend and the best part is that the weekend technically never ends because Daddy doesn't have to go to work tomorrow (or the next day or the next day or the next...)!

No comments: