Sunday, August 12, 2007

Playing Games

This morning before church I decided to play a little game of Hide and Seek. I got Mom and Dad ready to play and then I ran and "hid" in this great hiding spot. Do you think you can find me????

Since that game didn't take all day, Mom and Dad took us to the Omniplex Museum where we met up with our friends again and played all afternoon. There was a lot to see and do, so bear with us as there are a lot of pictures tonight (and this isn't even half of them!)


I rode on a boat (and wore my life jacket to be safe)


And I got to drive a tractor (although I kept pointing out that it wasn't working!) Grandpa Ken, we'll be ready for the spring harvest next year!



For some reason I decided I needed to kick my leg out for balance on the spinning thing. Mom and Dad thought I looked like I was trying to be a ballerina...

I really enjoyed screaming into the Echo Tube

and looking at all the Nemo fish...

They had a great mirror maze that was fun to run through. I kept thinking I found the way to go and then I'd bump into the mirror and go "oh" and then run the other way. Pretty entertaining. Harrison found lots of friends to play pat-a-cake with:


Then we went over to the new Gadget Trees exhibit that had a huge treehouse with a slide and a bunch of other stuff to climb on and play with. We see sawed for a while and Harrison tried to play ball with Ethan...



Afterwards we all went out to dinner and managed to get through that without incident. All in all it was a very fun day. Too bad Daddy has to go back to work tomorrow. The good news is that this is his last week!

No comments: