I figured out how to lock Harrison in the office this morning...luckily Mommy was in there with him and apparently he thought the whole thing was hilarious, especially once I turned it into a game of peek-a-boo. The rest of our day was pretty quiet. We played at home and then this afternoon we went with Mommy to her doctor's appointment. Both of us were very well behaved and I had a great time watching and commenting on everything the doctor did. When the nurse was taking mom's blood pressure, I told her "I have one of those too!" referring to the cuff in my doctor's kit at home. I think the nurse was very impressed. I even asked the doctor if I could get some shots! (they said no) Harrison and I both got stickers for being so good. My new favorite thing is to sit outside in my new lawn chair and talk to Daddy. Tonight since I ate all of my dinner, I got to eat a popsicle too. I liked it so much that Mom and Dad are wondering if I'll ever sit outside without a popsicle again... Harrison got to try a popsicle too. You can see for yourself what his reaction was....COLD!


No comments:
Post a Comment