I got yet another visit from Santa. He came over on Christmas Eve before he headed out to deliver all his presents....
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Merry Christmas
What a great Christmas! I think it's safe to say that everyone got what they wanted this year.
I got yet another visit from Santa. He came over on Christmas Eve before he headed out to deliver all his presents....

Harrison got the Handy Manny toolbench and a whole bunch of tools that he asked Santa for...
Here is Harrison making sure he didn't miss anything in his stocking...
I was so lightning fast opening my gifts on Christmas morning that Mom and Dad couldn't keep up with the camera, the kids and the hungry babies.....we did get this picture of the chaos our living room turned into (this is also one of the only pictures of the babies on their first Christmas....just enjoying being in the middle of it all...)
All the fun and excitement was a bit exhausting for Harrison
And Mommy got what she was hoping for....a VERY white Christmas! Everyone thought she was nuts for wishing for this but she enjoyed it. And at least we were snowed in with a houseful of new presents to keep us kiddos entertained for a few days. Daddy got a nice gift too....he headed out to shovel out the driveway and got help from a nice guy in town who was driving by in his bobcat....he saved Daddy about 3 hours of really hard work --- and it made Harrison's day as he sat there and watched the bobcat the whole time!


Uncle Ryan and Aunt Brooke are coming to visit today and we get to play Christmas again with them....so fun! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you a very happy new year!!!
I got yet another visit from Santa. He came over on Christmas Eve before he headed out to deliver all his presents....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! And a Happy New Year to you, too!
I bet daddy was wishing he'd asked for a snow blower for Christmas!! That was so nice of someone to help him.
Looks like yall had a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment