Monday, December 7, 2009

Reagan's First X-Ray

Yet another first for which there is no spot in the baby book...I tried to be a daredevil and jump down the last couple steps to the basement. Obviously, it didn't work very well. I landed funny on my foot and was in lots of pain. I was able to go to sleep last night but woke up this morning and still couldn't put any weight on it without crying. So off we went to the doctor. I actually enjoyed myself (once I had been sufficiently convinced there is no shot they can give you for a hurt foot). I was thrilled with my wheelchair ride and found the whole x-ray experience fascinating --- and I got a sticker!. And the highlight of the day for Mom....finding out it was just a sprain and I should be back to normal soon!

No comments: