First, though, just a quick picture of my little brother trying to help Daddy change some light fixtures. He got his tool belt on and climbed up on his little stepstool to help out. He sure thought he was handy!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Fast Forward to the Teenage Years
This weekend brought us an interesting glimpse of the future filled with makeup, popstars, and the two of us kiddos getting new cars and learning to drive!!!
First, though, just a quick picture of my little brother trying to help Daddy change some light fixtures. He got his tool belt on and climbed up on his little stepstool to help out. He sure thought he was handy!
While Harrison was helping Daddy, I headed out to one of my first "big girl" birthday parties at my cousin Mikenna's. She turned 6 and she loves Hannah Montana, so she had a VIP/PopStar birthday party where we got our hair, makeup and nails done and even had a photo shoot at the end! We had to wear pop star attire and Mom & Dad sure thought I looked like I was 14 instead of 4! If you look closely, you'll see a little bit of my hair on the top is purple! We got to put hair extensions in -- so fun!
After the party, I wanted to go see Grandma and Papa to surpise them and show them my new look. Well, they certainly surprised me! They took us out to their new shed and there were two little cars parked out there for our birthday presents (mine is a few months early, but they were pretty smart in thinking that I wouldn't be too happy if Harrison got a car and I didn't!). Harrison got a black pick-up just like Papas and I got a pink mustang. We jumped right in and started driving. After our first crash, which occurred as soon as we both stepped on the gas, we started to get the hang of it and we were driving all over the place. We were so excited. Thank you Grandma and Papa!!!! We're already asking to go back to the shed this morning.....hope Papa and Grandma are ready for us to call and ask to go out there every single day!!!




We're taking Daddy to the airport today -- he has a conference in Chicago for a few days and then he's coming home to meet up with us and get on another airplane ride when we all fly out to California for the wedding. We'll post lots of pictures when we get back from our trip! Keep your fingers crossed that Harrison and I do our jobs right at the wedding!!!!
First, though, just a quick picture of my little brother trying to help Daddy change some light fixtures. He got his tool belt on and climbed up on his little stepstool to help out. He sure thought he was handy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun day!!! THey look so cute in their cars:)
Post a Comment