
You decide....you can either side with the people that say "you don't look very big for twins" or you can side with the people that say "wow, you're expanding!" Daddy says "let's run a poll"....Mommy doesn't really want to know. The important part is that she feels good. Cross your fingers....she goes back to the doctor on Tuesday to get permission to fly to California for Uncle Ryan and Brooke's wedding!
5 comments:
Karen - you look fantastic! I think you don't look very big for having twins at all! You Go. Are you doing mommy yoga or something?! Or just chasing those other two kiddos! :)
Karen you look fabulous! I hope you get the ok to go to the wedding.
you look AMAZING!!!
Nope...I am sticking to my guns - you still look like you are carrying a singleton. Pregnancy definitely suits you well!
PS - Since I am due about 5.5 weeks ahead of you, it's perfectly feasible that we "may" deliver right around the same date. You wanna race?
Traci McG.
You look awesome and you definitely grew since last time! My vote is you don't look like there are 2 in there. I swear I'm bigger and I only have one, not fair! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment