Saturday night was my big dance recital. I even got to have my hair done in an up-do for the first time ever -- thank you Joey for making me so beautiful! I have a little more practicing to do before I'm headed to Juliard, but everyone said I did a great job at the recital and I had lots of fun!
Maybe some day we will see her on So you think you can dance:) So cute all dressed up. Can't wait to find out if she will have a sister or two to dance with:0) Diane
3 comments:
Sooo cute...my little one would be envious. (I think she would worship Reagan if she knew her.)
Traci McG.
Wow! Reagan looked great. Wish we could have seen her. Bobby got her card in the mail. We will have him call her. Love you all and we will talk soon.
Jen, Kevin and Bobby
Maybe some day we will see her on So you think you can dance:) So cute all dressed up. Can't wait to find out if she will have a sister or two to dance with:0)
Diane
Post a Comment