This morning we went down to the bakery because Friday is donut hole day and I wanted to buy some donuts to take to daddy's office. Everyone gets a kick out of watching Harrison walk into the bakery. He just runs toward the case of goodies and giggles and oohs and aaahs. He loves that place! When we left Daddy's office, I gave Daddy a big hug and said "have a good meeting!" I even got to use the new line that Grandpa taught me....Daddy asked me what
Daddy does at his meetings and I say "talk, talk, talk, listen, listen, listen" Thanks Grandpa!
So we're keeping ourselves active and entertained by inventing all kinds of fun things to do inside. Today I was "measuring" and realized if I extended the tape measure across from the counter to the island, that it makes a perfect limbo pole and Harrison and I spent half the morning running laps in the kitchen and ducking under the tape measure. Mom thought that definitely got an award for creativity!
I've also been working on my somersault and I finally can do it all by myself! Mom got some of it on video last night (up until the point where Harrison enforced the "no cameras" rule!).



No comments:
Post a Comment