I'm not really sure how it's still snowing in April, but it sure is fun! Grandma and Grandpa came over yesterday and taught me a few things about how to make snowmen! It took me a little while to get into it, but once I realized how much fun it was, I couldn't stop myself! We made the whole family and I even made a miniature one to put on a tree stump out front. Harrison likes snow just about as much as he likes the feel of grass on his bare feet - not one bit! So he watched from the safety of mom's arms. Grandma and Grandpa were smart enough to build the snowfamily right outside the door so that we can see them from the comfort of the indoors. Hopefully they won't melt too soon!




3 comments:
AAaww, those are too cute!
Glad to have a friend who's experiencing the life in the land of snow and ice - we can gripe together, while sipping hot toddies!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! We miss you!!!!
What are hot toddies? We can't wait to come out to visit you, though when it's nice and warm. The snowpeople are sooo cute!
Post a Comment