Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had our Halloween party at school on Friday. We aren't allowed to wear costumes to school, so I wore my fun Trick Or Treat shirt from Grandma.....
and I came home wearing these super fun glasses....
And then Daddy came home looking like this!!!!

They put on a spectacular Haunted House in town (this is all word of mouth...I wasn't able to go....nor did I want to once I saw Daddy and heard about the rest of the rooms!) This is me checking him out to make sure it's really just makeup!
Today while the babies took their naps, we managed to get a couple pumpkins carved (we painted a couple yesterday too). Mom forgot to take a picture of the completed project, so stay tuned for that tomorrow....in the meantime, this is us working hard on our carving....

(well, Daddy and I worked hard....Harrison studied the carving tools carefully and fretted a bit about getting pieces of pumpkin guts on himself!)
Then we got dressed up for the annual Halloween Festival....


We played some games, won some prizes, won a cake and headed home....Daddy got that silly paint on his face again for another night of spooking people and we enjoyed a movie night with mom before heading to bed to get rested up for Trick-or-Treating! Happy Halloween....hope your day tomorrow is filled with lots of candy!

1 comment:

tt said...

First, all of the kids look so cute...but tell Harrison I said he looks very heroic!

Second, I love Reagan's totally teased-out witch hair.

Third, I still have to chuckle at the state senator zombified up for Halloween!

Love, Traci McG.