Fast forward a couple weeks and look at this adorable shot of my baby sisters. I can't really call them baby sisters anymore though because they are going to turn ONE tomorrow!!!! Yikes! We took them to the mini-mall this weekend because I wanted to get them a stuffed animal for their birthday. You should see how cute Kenendy is when she finds a stuffed animal --- she just wraps her arms around it and snuggles right in. She picked out a bear and Madison picked out an elephant and they loved them so much, they fell right to sleep with them in the stroller on the ride home!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Bike-A-Thon
An organization in town called Gettysburg In Action holds an annual bike-a-thon and this was the first year that I was in school and able to participate. I had a lot of fun going around town and asking people for pledges (and I was a lot less shy than mom thought I would be about the list of people I was going to ask!!!). Apparently, my hard work paid off. I came in 2nd place for the amount of money raised! My cousin Mikenna got 1st place and won a bike.....but she won the bike last year too and decided she didn't need a new one so I won a new bike!!! And, I had a lot of fun riding my bike that day....but it was cold and windy and that half hour really wore me out!!! Luckily all the participants were treated to a ride on a fire truck! That was a lot of fun.


But of all the kids you would think would love such an opportunity, do you know what happened when they offered to let Harrison come on with us???? This:
He cried and cried....not because he couldn't go but because he didn't want to. Poor little guy got scared. Maybe next year he'll give it a shot!!!
Fast forward a couple weeks and look at this adorable shot of my baby sisters. I can't really call them baby sisters anymore though because they are going to turn ONE tomorrow!!!! Yikes! We took them to the mini-mall this weekend because I wanted to get them a stuffed animal for their birthday. You should see how cute Kenendy is when she finds a stuffed animal --- she just wraps her arms around it and snuggles right in. She picked out a bear and Madison picked out an elephant and they loved them so much, they fell right to sleep with them in the stroller on the ride home!
Abbey got here yesterday and we have a fun week planned with her (unfortunately interrupted by me having to go to school a couple days this week, but luckily we have early dismissal Thursday and no school Friday). We promise more pictures of our adventures in the next couple of days!
Fast forward a couple weeks and look at this adorable shot of my baby sisters. I can't really call them baby sisters anymore though because they are going to turn ONE tomorrow!!!! Yikes! We took them to the mini-mall this weekend because I wanted to get them a stuffed animal for their birthday. You should see how cute Kenendy is when she finds a stuffed animal --- she just wraps her arms around it and snuggles right in. She picked out a bear and Madison picked out an elephant and they loved them so much, they fell right to sleep with them in the stroller on the ride home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment