Thursday, February 25, 2010
A Change in Scenery
Mom broke out the Bumbo chairs this week and let the girls have a try at sitting up in them. Kennedy seems to be at bit more at ease in hers. Madison still tends to recline a tad. But they both really liked the "change in perspective" from their typical view from lying on a blanket!
I wanted Mom to take a picture of all four of us kiddos. She just loves how both babies are fascinated in whatever Harrison had in his hands...
This is one of the few motor developments that Mom is cheering for. She's a bit more nervous about the rolling and crawling and walking stuff with two little munchkins to contain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Karen - I see that your toe made a cameo appearance in one of the pictures... :-) They're all too cute. Ryan and I miss them a lot.
Post a Comment