
I say "wonderland" because days like this make mommy wonder what on earth she is going to do to get through the day. We have some freezing rain so preschool was canceled, the babies are still getting over their colds, so they're a tad bit crabby, none of our helpers were coming by and Harrison (being the three year old that he is) was full of untapped energy -- talk about a recipe for disaster!
Luckily, we're plowing through the day and doing just fine. In fact, just to prove mommy wrong, Madison and Kennedy gave lots of smiles for the camera (and, as usual, refused to both do it at the same time)....
Mom messed up and had them on the wrong side (we usually try to put Kennedy on the left so we know who is who when we look back at pictures years from now. But this time Madison is the one on the left....)

Harrison had smiles for the camera too:

and his proud smile after finishing a puzzle all by himself

I get a little worried whenever I have to stay home from preschool for sickness or weather, so I asked mommy to print out a little numbers minibook I could work on so as not to fall behind. Mom hopes my studious and determined attitude toward school continues all the way through college!


Oh, and to answer your question.....Yes, we did stay in our jammies all day long!
We're taking a lot less pictures these days....it's toward the end of the list of things to do on a daily basis with daddy gone. Luckily we are doing okay and are always counting down the days until the weekend. Daddy is doing a good job down in Pierre and we're proud of him. But we'll still be glad to see March end and have him home all the time again!
3 comments:
All of your kids are sooo precious. And I hear you about getting through bad weather days - I think I just about had a panic attack today. God bless you!
There is NOTHING wrong with pj days (yes, plural!!).
The twins look SO much like Harrison! Such sweet smiles from all four lovelies! :)
Miss you all bunches.
Great job, everyone! Hope Mommy has some wine stashed somewhere for this evening...;)
Go Karen!!
Post a Comment