Mommy Note: this is all slightly sarcastic because I have the best husband ever and he is very helpful with all the kiddos.....however, he was in charge of feeding Reagan and Harrison their spaghetti tonight and decided to make it into a game - namely, a "daddy's little piggies" game. They couldn't eat with their hands. Apparently, it worked. They both ate really, really well. And, as an added bonus, he made me laugh out loud when I saw the pictures and heard the story. Good job, Daddy --- I think....
Yes, how cute and creative of Daddy! And how much fun it will be to explain that we only eat like THAT when DADDY says so and is in charge of CLEANING everything up! BTW, did we miss finding out if the twins are identical or fraternal? I'm still thinking fraternal... Desertgrammas need to know :)
3 comments:
Oh so fun!!! How cute and creative of daddy!
Yes, how cute and creative of Daddy! And how much fun it will be to explain that we only eat like THAT when DADDY says so and is in charge of CLEANING everything up!
BTW, did we miss finding out if the twins are identical or fraternal? I'm still thinking fraternal...
Desertgrammas need to know :)
maybe I need to try that to get Evan to EAT :) FUNNY! He must be getting in the mood for a christmas story!
Post a Comment