Monday, September 21, 2009

School Days

Today was the first day of preschool! We got off to a bit of a late start this year due to a technical difficulty (they had to find a new teacher at the last minute....luckily they found a great one!). We started a few weeks later than originally planned, so I was definitely ready when today rolled around. I wanted to go as soon as I woke up this morning! Mom told me we'd go after lunch, so I asked if we could eat lunch at about 9:30!! Daddy came home from work and took me to my first day. He said I jumped out of the car as soon as he pulled into the parking lot, blew him a kiss and said Bye Daddy! Yup....I was excited! Daddy actually did come in with me, but he certainly didn't need to. I'm a school girl now and I love it! Harrison is happy to have Mommy all to himself. She was worried he might be sad not to get to go along, but all he wanted to do was play cars with Mommy all afternoon and he was a happy kiddo.

Here's a picture of me heading off on my first day....
I'm still at preschool now, so Mommy will be sure to post any fun news from my day when I get home. I promised to tell her all about it when she picks me up!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Aw, what a big school girl! SO glad that she's so happy to go to school and that Harrison had fun at home! :)