Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Homecoming

We didn't end up with many pictures from last week. Friday was Homecoming and they had the parade here. Mom gave me the option of staying home from preschool to go to the parade, but decided I wanted to go to school. So I tasked Harrison with going and getting all the kinds of candy that I like! He did a good job. Here's a picture of him collecting all the goods:
The rest of the weekend was pretty quiet. Mom has been busy "nesting." She cleaned out half of the living room on Saturday (she's dreaming of a new couch and thinks if she makes the room for it, maybe it will come!). We had Grandma and Grandpa over to watch a horrendous (but victorious, at least) Notre Dame football game and then took it easy on Sunday as well.

Mom is headed to the doctor this afternoon to check on the twins. We'll let you know how things go! It's getting close!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

Ooooh, a new couch as a "push present"!!! Now that's a practical girlie! But seriously, hope that you are all well and I know those babies will complete your wonderful, happy family! :)