Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun and Games - Another Great Weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend again -- Mom and Dad are trying to fit in as many of those as they can before the craziness begins! Mommy's friend Amber called first thing Saturday morning to see if us kids wanted to play with the twins (mommy can't say enough how much she appreciates Amber looking out for her these days!). They came up with a plan that made all of us pretty happy. The twins came over to our house to play for the whole morning and then Harrison and I went home with them and played at their house all afternoon. It was fantastic, according to any of us that you ask! Here's a few pictures of our fun. Mom and Dad are realizing they don't need to come up with names for our babies because I just call both girls "twin" -- poor things....someday I'll use their names, I'm sure!
budding artists -- you should see the masterpieces
we came up with in our joint painting effort!gorgeous day for a picnic lunch

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

So glad you have someone to exchange playdates with...very important!!!
I cannot believe how tall Reagan is getting:)