Thursday, April 23, 2009

A very belated Happy Easter!

Easter started off very well....PaPa came to pick me up one night because he'd been at the gas station and saw one of the prizes for the coloring contest had my picture on it. So he and Grandma came to get me and take me up there so I could discover this for myself. I was so proud of myself. You'll notice I took a very artistic and creative approach to creating my colorful/polka dotted Easter bunny....
The community Easter egg hunt -- 100 kids "hunting" for eggs in the school gym (it was too wet outside). Not a lot of hiding spots on a basketball floor, but we still had a blast scooping them up. Harrison and I both lucked out and found one of the 9 eggs with a piece of paper inside telling us we one a prize!
Giving the Easter bunny some hugs...
Harrison was not as much of a fan of the Easter bunny...
Safe distance from that silly bunny and happily eating the contents of my eggs....My favorite baby girl.....baby Isabelle. I just adore her!!! She the twins' baby sister and comes to daycare with me and absolutely makes my day. I just know she loves me too! Mommy hopes I love our new baby even half as much as I love Isabelle!
This is me and the twins, Olivia and Neva. I love them too. We spend the whole day together at Nette's and I still beg to go see them when we're on the way home at night!
Dying Easter Eggs...Mom only made a dozen eggs thinking we'd get bored quickly and she'd be doing the rest, but we wanted more!
In our Easter outfits from Pops and Gams! Happy Easter!

Hugs for Aunt Christie!

No comments: