Saturday, April 4, 2009

May All Your Days Be Circus Days!

Wow! Is it really April already? You sure wouldn't know it by the weather. We are spending the day inside today because it's SNOWING!!! Luckily, we're all having fun and getting lots done. Daddy is putting hardware on the new cabinets (we promise there will be updated pictures of the progress soon!). Mommy is finally uploading pictures from our outing to the circus last weekend. Grandma and Grandpa came too and we had such a fun day! I keep asking Mom when we get to go again!

There were all the typical sights:

Cotton Candy:

Overpriced, loud, light up toys:

Elephants:

Tigers (complete with a crazy haired trainer in matching tiger-print pants!):

Ponies and puppy dogs:


Scantily clad girls doing tricks (the cowgirls in the pink were just about the only time Harrison gave his undivided attention to an act!):

We even got to ride on the ponies and elephants!




It was one of my funnest days ever! I came home and have been performing circus tricks ever since. I pretend to be an elephant, but I'm having a tough time balancing all my weight on my hands! Thanks for coming along Grandma and Grandpa! I'm already counting down the days until next year!

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

FUN!
LOve that you rode an elephant, very cool:)

Kristi said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to take Jensen to the circus so bad now! The tiger guys reminds me of David Lee Roth!