I guess I really was a good girl this year! Santa was very very good to me and Harrison! (and I was really good to Mom & Dad...I slept in until 8!). We came downstairs and saw a "really big dollhouse" just like I asked for and a huge train table for Harrison. I noticed that Santa had left a bite of cookie on his plate (so did Harrison...he ate it for Santa) and was proud of him for drinking his milk all gone. Then we got down to playing and opening presents...it took us a couple hours to get through everything! I had to do most of the unwrapping because Harrison wouldn't leave the train table to do anything else! He also discovered after a while that it's a lot easier to reach all the trains and pieces if he just climbs up and sits in the middle of the table.... We received a ton of great gifts from our friends and family...we wish you all could have seen how excited we were to get all of them. Thank you! (oh...and Mommy's favorite line of the day courtesy of me: "look at this present Mommy....it's got a bracelet inside!" -- good thing I didn't know what was in all the packages...apparently I'm not very good at this secret stuff!) And a big thank you to Amy, Scott and Abbey for our cute pajamas that we're wearing!





(I got a digital camera from Mommy & Daddy and had a lot of fun taking Daddy's picture!)
Here's the "aftermath of Christmas" picture....toys and paper everywhere, Harrison still playing trains, and me taking a little rest after all the hard work and excitement was done!
No comments:
Post a Comment