Tuesday, September 4, 2007

And So It Begins...

Today was the first day of "school" -- also known as Mother's Day Out -- but this year it's mother's and father's day out since daddy isn't working :). I was so excited to go to school today. I packed my lunch and helped packed Harrison's lunch and kept talking about everything I had planned for the day -- puzzles, singing, playing with Ethan, taking a nap, and Mommy and Daddy coming to pick me up -- I couldn't wait. And, as you'll see in the picture, I was so excited to get there that I was the first one to show up (that's why no one else is there but me and my teacher, Ms. Lori). I didn't care one bit when Dad and Mom said goodbye. Harrison held on to Daddy pretty tight at first, but once he started playing, they were able to sneak out without any major protests. In fact, Harrison had so much fun that he didn't even take a nap!!! (as you can see, he was pretty exhausted when we got home and took a quick snooze on Daddy's lap with his teddy bear from Nona!) We both had a great day and are looking forward to going back once we get home from our vacation.
Mom and Dad kept busy while we were gone packing for our big trip. We take off tomorrow for three weeks so that Dad and Mom can figure out where to move in case we sell our house. Oh, yeah, so the FOR SALE sign went up in our yard today too. Please keep all fingers crossed and all prayer candles lit that someone comes along and falls in love with the place sometime in the next couple months (and if they come along really soon, please keep all fingers crossed and all prayer candles lit that Dad and Mom figure out where we're going to move in case we have to get out sooner than we think!).

1 comment:

Fosko Family said...

This is a better picture than the one that's on the MLS listing. Good luck in selling the house, and happy trails! We're looking forward to seeing you all!

Love, Kevin, Jen, and Bobby