Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Potter County Fair
Sunday we headed out to the fair to watch the Demolition Derby. Grandma was kind enough to stay back and watch the babies so they wouldn't have to be subjected to the noise, mud splatter and raindrops that were sprinkling on us. We had a great time, as usual.....here's just a few pictures of us....
The all-American boy....Dad let us get anything at the concession stand....ice cream, candy, whatever. Harrison picked......a hot dog and lemonade. And, of course, never leaves home without his shades. He even has a sunglass-made tan line!
The crashing was fun but Harrison seemed most excited by the fire trucks spraying water on the dirt and all the John Deere equipment that came in for the clean up!

Yesterday was a big day. I had to go up to the clinic to get my shots for school. It was a rough experience, but it's over and Mom surprised me with a lunch date and a new Barbie to celebrate what a big girl I am becoming. Hard to believe only two more weeks and I will be in full day Kindergarten. Yikes! I can't wait. Mom, on the other hand, is a little more sad about this major life change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment