My dance recital was on Saturday night. Silly Mommy totally dropped the ball and forgot to snap a picture of me all dolled up in my dress and beautifully done hair (thank you Joey!!!). Hopefully the professional pictures they took that day will turn out and we can just post that one when it comes in. Oops....
Instead, here are just a few action shots from the recital....


2 comments:
Karen-I just "caught-up" with your family after some time-off for bad behavior (I've been sick but am out in LA with my sis getting excellent care at UCLA now).
Anyway--everybody looks FABULOUS! The twins look almost ready to run around!! Uh-oh... that will be fun ;) "Horse-son" looks as big as Reagan-he's such a "boy!"
And Rea-Rea is a beautiful big sister and Dancing Queen--best to all of you.
Kathryn
CUTE!! I can't wait for Katie to be old enough for a dance class! She looks so happy dancing!
Post a Comment