Monday, June 22, 2009

Alright, alright, alright

Mom is finally giving in to all the requests from you people who want to watch with amazement as her tummy grows to unbelievable size. So here goes....20 weeks:

8 comments:

mj said...

Ummmm...seriously, where's the belly? And, there are two in there? You look FANTASTIC!! I've seen people with bigger bellies just walking down the street!

Traci McG.

Allison said...

I second that comment!? You look amazing. 2 babies? No way. I'd think it were April Fools Day if you hadn't proven it with that Ultrasound the other day! Hope you are adjusting to the idea of all this!

Bleicher Family said...

Yeah Karen, you barely look even preggers!!

Brady said...

Okay....come on now...I look bigger than you!!! =)

Kristi said...

Yeah really, it doesn't even look like one in there let alone two! No wonder you didn't know! I have only one and I'm twice as big and I'm only on baby # 2, not fair. :)You look great and keep sharing those belly pics

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

you look wonderful!! we can't wait to track the bump. keep the pictures coming!!

Anonymous said...

I'm certain I was quite a bit bigger at 20 weeks with my singletons! You look great! Are you used to the idea yet? Theresa

cotton family said...

Karen, You look wonderful. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming. So exciting and overwhelming I'm sure. Best of luck.
Diane