Monday, March 16, 2009
Spring!
We're going to try not to speak too soon -- this is South Dakota, after all, and winter could certainly come roaring back any second -- but, the weather has been gorgeous the past couple days and the rest of the week looks like more of the same! We got the stroller out yesterday and went for a long walk (made even longer by the fact that everytime we turned toward home, Harrison and I protested enough that we ended up staying outside all day long!). We walked up to the park which is still pretty muddy and wet, but found a few things to play on....





Stay tuned for more pictures soon -- Daddy came home after finishing up with the legislative session and helping Christie move out of her house and he brought me MY FIRST BIKE! I've been riding it ALL DAY! I love it! Thank you Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment